Private Side Cleaner
We are looking for an experienced Cleaner who will be responsible for cleaning the Housemaster’s private side accommodation.
This is a term time position working 14 hours per week Monday to Friday to start anytime after 10am. Suitable hours can be discussed during interview stage.
- General cleaning duties of House Master’s private accommodation (this may include ironing) - cleaning, washing/laundry, sweeping, vacuum cleaning, emptying of litter bins, polishing, dusting, cleaning bedrooms, toilets, bathrooms and shower areas if applicable.
- Answering the door in House Master’s absence.
- Must be prepared to undertake training in cleaning as directed.
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- Any other duties reasonably requested.
Please note - You will be required to work during the term time only plus three days at the beginning and end of each term; you will also work any bank holidays that fall within term time.
The Ideal Candidate
- Previous cleaning experience essential
- Ensuring confidentiality
- Good communication skills
- An ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
Eton College offers a wide range of benefits, including an 11% employer contribution to your pension (with 4.9% employee contribution), Employee Assistance Programme, enhanced Maternity / Paternity scheme, free eyecare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, subsidised lunches during term time, free access to the College’s sport and leisure facilities and discounts at local retailers and businesses.
About the College
Eton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are committed to creating and sustaining an environment that values and celebrates the diversity of both staff and pupils. We believe in equal opportunity for everyone, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.