Personal Assistant to the Director of Safeguarding
The PA to the Director of Safeguarding undertakes general PA duties and provides administrative support to the Director of Safeguarding, undertaking a variety of tasks including the administration of safeguarding training, taking minutes, proofreading documents and creating presentations, in addition to diary management.
**Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the recruitment process for these roles may take longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.**
Personal Assistant duties
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrable prior experience as a Personal Assistant;
- Proven organisational and project management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- The ability to work confidently with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders;
- Excellent proofreading skills combined with a keen attention to detail;
- Very strong IT and MS Office skills, including the demonstrable ability to create engaging PowerPoint presentations;
- The ability to produce accurate documentation, including letters, emails, College literature and management information;
- The ability to multitask and deal effectively with competing priorities;
- High levels of confidentiality and discretion;
- A proactive and positive approach to work.
Eton College offers a wide range of benefits, including an 11% employer contribution to your pension (with 4.9% employee contribution), Employee Assistance Programme, enhanced Maternity / Paternity scheme, free eyecare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, subsidised lunches during term time, free access to the College’s sport and leisure facilities and discounts at local retailers and businesses.
About the College
Eton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are committed to creating and sustaining an environment that values and celebrates the diversity of both staff and pupils. We believe in equal opportunity for everyone, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.