General Dining Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a General Dining Assistant to join Eton College. They will ensure excellent front of house service and deliver a professional service across all areas of our central dining facility – Bekynton.
**Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the recruitment process for these roles may take longer than usual. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.**
- Assist in the preparation of service and dining areas
- Providing a food service
- Washing up Cleaning equipment, utensils and working areas
- Maintaining correct levels of Health and Safety
- To undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required of you in the post
- Commitment to equality, diversity & inclusion
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
The Ideal Candidate
To be successful in this role, the incumbent should have:
- Relevant dining experience
- Cleaning experience
- The ability to communicate and work effectively within a team
- Flexible approach Ability to use own initiative
- Ability to carry out tasks under pressure
Eton College offers a wide range of benefits, including an 11% employer contribution to your pension (with 4.9% employee contribution), Employee Assistance Programme, enhanced Maternity / Paternity scheme, free eyecare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, subsidised lunches during term time, free access to the College’s sport and leisure facilities and discounts at local retailers and businesses.
Potential Career Progression
Within the team there is scope to move into other positions providing skills and experience requirements are met.
About the College
Eton College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We are committed to creating and sustaining an environment that values and celebrates the diversity of both staff and pupils. We believe in equal opportunity for everyone, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation or socio-economic background.